Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Wow! Can't believe that its Wednesday already. What happened to the week?
Well I started my Wednesday off really good, at 5am this morning my closet caved in. Seems that the bar that held up my clothes had a wight limit and I surpassed it. I opened my closet door to find a HUGE mess, clothes Everywhere and on top of that Ants!!! I don't know what the deal is with the ants but they seem to be really bad this summer. I have had them in three different places in my house. My parents are also fighting ants at their place as well. 
Today was one of those crazy days when you wonder why you ever left the house. Things at work are nuts and I swear I will go crazy if they don't stop changing these kids schedules. And don't even get me started on what my class sizes are next semester. I did get some good news, we got a grant and my art class is getting $300 dollars for art supplies. I also got a shelving unit as a gift. God supplies what I need and when I need it. I need to remember that...
  "Worry is allowing problems and distress to come between us and the heart of God. It is the view that God has somehow lost control of the situation and we cannot trust Him."
-Gary E. Gilley-
Well, having said all of that I will just get to the "What I Wore" part of my Wednesday.
Enjoy! 
-Till Tomorrow

Thur: work
Yellow & Green tank- Juice (a great ebay find)
Yellow cardigan- Target (on sale)
Black pants- Gap ($60 pants for 19.99)
Black flats with bows- Marshall's
Gold Tree of Life Necklace- Amazon
Gold cuff bracelet- Banana Republic

 Fri: work
White tank- Sam's 
Maroon Dress- Target
Gold sandals- Target
Old locker tag Necklace- Gift from Sister in-law

 Sat: running errands in town
Turquoise polo with flower beading- AE
Brown shorts- H&M
Turquoise and leather flip-flops- Nine West (another ebay find)
Bracelet- Swarovski store in Austria
Tree of Life Necklace- Amazon (yep, I like trees)
Here's a close up of the jewelery

 Sun: Church
Black shirt- Target
Jeans- AE
Black Flip-flops- TJ Maxx
Jewelery- Forever 21 
(was a large pair of earrings that I turned into earrings and necklace all for $2 bucks!)


 Mon: work
Black dress- Target
Black shoes- Kenneth Coles
Jewelery- Same from Sun.


Tue: work
Yellow and white shirt- AE
Navy Blue skirt- AE
Shoes- Nine West
Palm tree necklace- lil shop in FL.
Starfish earrings- Swarovski (They are my Favorite!!!)


Wed: work
Brown and White dress- Sam's (only $12 bucks!)
Light Turquoise cardigan- Old Navy
Brown Shoes- Nine West
Wood and shell Necklace- Great lil shop in Jamaica

Linked up with


Poppy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[color=#cc0000]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. syllatham.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#cc0000]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]

syllatham said...

Thanks for the comment...I hope that my blog getting under your skin is a good thing.

Rachelle said...

Cute!

lindsey said...

hey! we have the same maroon dress form target! i've just about worn through that thing!