Thursday, August 19, 2010

What a Workout

   Man...I have to say that my 4th hour class makes me earn my check! I'm so tired after that class, I feel all I do is run from one student to the next. I'm kind-of liking my 1st hour off, I can things together for the day, but it makes for a very long day. I feel like I've run a triathlon after my 4th hour ends. I'm really enjoying my Fine Arts class, and having someone to plan with. My kids have been working on an Altered Book project. Its apart of their final grade and they will be adding to it as we go through the units. Here are a few pics of them working on their first page that had to reflect themselves.







    They seems to really be enjoying the project, and they had a lot of fun today playing Caveman Charades...I enjoyed watching, they Cracked me Up!!!!!
   Today I stayed after school and me and the other art teacher planned next week. By the time I got home I didn't want to do anything. I had brought home some stuff to grade but I haven't gotten to it and looks like I won't tonight. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.   -Till Tomorrow

No comments: