Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Coffee...helps me do stupid things faster

   Coffee got me through. I feel like I went to war today. My day started at 4:45am and I didn't get home till 8:30pm. It was by far one of the craziest days I have had all year. It just didn't stop. The only calm, peaceful time I have had today was on my drive to and from work. I love my car!! Its my lil peace capsule. Only thing that would make it perfect would be if I had a chauffeur. Today was one stupid thing after another. My computer didn't want to work, no internet, students acting a fool, stupid me for being any kind-of sponsor and doing homecoming, and stupid of me for thinking that they kids would be appreciative of what I do. 
   Things got so bad in my 4th hour that we had us a little "come to Jesus" talk. I told them that they had better get with the program. I'm not going to put up with this and enough is enough, I've had it and I've called parents so the next thing is write ups. I will not sacrifice the education of the ones who want to learn for the lil boogers that don't. 
  So I just smile and sip my coffee and dive right into Stupid...the Best part is, I get to get up and do it all again tomorrow.   -Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Mama said there would be days like this."
Maybe some reaping of the sowing you kids did to me .LOL
Praying today will be better.