Monday, September 13, 2010

The same old story

  
   Why is it always easier for us to preach to others but not apply the same principles to our own lives? How is it that we can be so blind to our own downfalls yet see the ones in front of others? I know that I do this often, I try to explain or "preach" to others, what I need to cultivate in my own life. I am so far from being where I need to be. I don't want to be blind to the things that need changing, or complacent with the ones that are a struggle. Sometimes to change who we are into who we should be is not always easy or fun. But, I have to remember that its not just about me. The things we do, the people we are or become, effect those around us. I guess the first step is seeing what everyone else see's, not being blind to the changes that we need. And no matter how tough it may seem, we always have to remember its just for a season.  -Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so true