Today was the day that my spending moratorium came to an end. I only had a week left but I had just had it. I have to say that I did much better then I thought I would. I'm so excited, now I can go and download all of the music that I have been putting on my wish list on iTunes. So I revisited my "list" to check on my progress and well, here have a look yourself...
All of the Bold Blue writing are the comment from today
1. Read through the Bible in a year. I did it when I was a kid but as it seems that was awhile back.
-This one is not going as well as I would like. I really need to step it up!
2. Ride a New Orleans streetcar.
-I've still got to do this one and Courtney has volunteered to help with this one...oh and #10
3. Go to the New Orleans Aquarium...I know I live so close and never really take advantage of all the things the Big Easy has. **It was amazing...loved all the fish, like diving but not getting wet!**
4. Hike Tunica Falls.
-I'm planning on doing this one as soon as it gets a little cooler.
5. Go two months without spending anything besides bills, gas, and meds...Im going to need the meds for this one.**Ok, so I lasted 7 weeks...but that was great for me. Only missed it by a week.**
6. Blog everyday! Even if its not that all eventful.
-So I have pretty much done this one...missed the week that I was on the Cruise and a few other times that I didn't have internet.
7. Pay off my mom and 2 credit cards (not an easy task if you saw their balances but I can do it!)
-This one is going pretty good. Will have mom paid off this Fri. and one of the credit cards next month!!
8. Go Tubing **Didn't get to do this one :(
9. Take a painting class. **Got an A in it!**
10. Visit and indulduge in all that Angelo Brocato's has to offer.
-Courtney and I will be doing this one soon!
11. Watch seasons 1 and 2 of Law & Order in a day.
-Waiting on a nice rainy day.
12. Go see a Broadway show. **I saw Wicked**
13. Plant at least 5 trees. (my part to help the planet)
-Yep, still need to get my Green on.
14. Complete a series of fleur de lis drawings.
-I have done a few but I'm so over them...they are EVERYWHERE!!!
15. Learn a new word a month.
-This one I kind-of forgot about. Guess I need to get Heidi to help me with this one.
16. See the Nutcracker!
-I'm so doing this in Dec. any one want to come??
17. Read a book a month.
-Now this one has been going good till this month. Starting back at school has slowed it done a lot.
18. Read Jane Eyre.
-I'm thinking that this is going to be my Nov. book.
19. Log a Dive. **Logged 2 dives in Belize and it was amazing!!!**
20. Cook 5 of Julia Child's recipes including her Beef Bourguignon
-Got the cookbook now just need to start the cooking!!
21. See how long I can jump rope for (I will need to do some training for this one).
-Oh wow...yeah this one is going to be a ball of fun. I will have to use my video camera for this one.
So hope you keep on reading, I've got a lot to do in 4 months, and should make for a little bit of an interesting blog...or at least I hope. -Till Tomorrow