Saturday, September 11, 2010

What I love…







              What I love...








I love the smell of fabric softener in the air when someone’s drying clothes...
I love taking a nap in the sun on a cool day curled up on a big old quilt…
I love watching the parts of the dandelion float through the air…
I love the smell of fresh baked bread…
I love the way that it seems that willow trees dance when the breeze blows…
I love the first day of Spring and Fall…
I love the way a prism catches the light and sends a beautiful rainbow on its way…
I love the way I feel in a dress…
I love a fresh spring flower bouquet on my table…
I love to sleep in crisp clean sheets…
I love the feel of my hands in the dirt…
I love to have my hair shampooed at the hairdressers…
I love a fire…
I love the sounds of waves crashing on the beach…
I love to curl up on the couch on a rainy day with a good book…
I love the sound of good friends' laughter…
I love the sound of the fog horns on New Years Eve night…
I love the thought that there could be little woodland people…
I love to stand in fields of lupine in Alaska with the mountains all around me…
I love to open my mailbox and find that there are letters there…
I love to sit in my rocking chair and rock away the day…
I love to wander through a flea market for hours on end…
I love to ride on the front of the boat…
I love a long soak in the tub…
I love when someone plays with my hair...
I love to layout and look at the stars…
I love crawfish boils with the family…
I love Post-its…
I love my book of Quotable Quotes…
I love when I read the Bible and a verse jumps out at me…
I love when I see a mushroom fairy ring…
I love when I see a shooting star…
I love fishing trips with my brothers & sisters…
I love to meet new friends…
I love the thrill of trying something new…
I love…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and the rest of the bunch. Beautiful writing.

Anonymous said...

i love all those things too