Monday, September 6, 2010

Yep, It's Official...

...Summer is over! I'm feeling just a little bummed about the fact that my long weekend did not seem so long. I'm also wonder once again where the summer went?? So its back to work tomorrow and good bye summer, hello fall. Not that we will have anything close to fall weather any time soon. I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I enjoyed the Labor Day weekend and this is our last break till Thanksgiving. I know that I've said this before, and yes I'm just a little upset about the fact that I don't have a fall break. Well not much else happening. Oh, I fought the new lesson plan program all day and I WON! I'm really praying that this is the last time that they change our lesson plans, I'm SICK of having to make all these changes!!! I know, I know Changes are just a part of life. I still struggle with taking changes and rolling with them...I can say that I'm a lot better of them then I used to be, and that's what counts. We may still have a struggle with something, but If we are moving in the right direction and showing improvement then were in a good place. Well that's just my thoughts on things.  -Till Tomorrow

No comments: