Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 Down and 3 to Go

   It was a very long day! And all signs point to the same tomorrow. I did get a lot done today. I almost got all caught up on my grading and after doing a lot of that I had a lot of Unhappy students. I just don't know how to get it through to them that they HAVE to STUDY to pass my class. I did do a reading strategy today with my Fine Arts class and it was great! They really didn't get my demo on how they are going to make tissue stain glass tomorrow, but we will cross that bridge tomorrow.
   So today I got a really good comment and it was anonymous, it did drive me crazy for a bit not knowing who it was. The comment was about my newest adventure into the wonderful world of online matchmaking. Hhaha I still laugh at this idea. And just to fill you in a bit, I still have not has a response from either of the three guys that I contacted. I thought that this was the "real" get to know "29 levels of matching" kind-of thing. What the heck, if your not interested then man up and tell the girl that. This would be better then being a cowered and not responding at all.
   Ok, well I've made my two test for tomorrow and finished grading all of the Phantom of the Opera handouts, Now its time for me to get some sleep.

No comments: