Thursday, October 21, 2010

Getting Rid of the Frizz...or not!

   So I was going to try this new product. But Thankfully in this day, and internet age, I was able to read some reviews. This turned out to be such a huge help and I saved myself a bunch of time, money, and damaged hair. So the ads make it out to be the miracle product that girls like me all pray for. You see my hair is not straight and well its not curly. I have that really horrible 80's frizz type of hair. I like to say that I'm like a Chia pet, add water and my hair seems to grow. Thank God that I have a really great hairdresser who knows just what to do to help tame the beast. I've been going to the same hairdresser for over 12 years, and he will tell you that it took some time to figure out my crazy hair and that there are some things that I just will never be able to pull off with this poof. I joke and say that my hairdresser is my longest relationship...sad but true. So I was going to do the sleek and smooth to help cut down on my hair fixing time, but after reading the horror stories I think I will pass. Thank God I got it at Wal-Mart and can return it. So I guess I will just have to continue to blow dry and roll brush and Thank God for my Chi! Me and my Chi, the two shall not part!!   -Till Tomorrow

No comments: