Saturday, October 30, 2010

Is this where I should be?

I've been asking myself this question lately, is this where I should be? Is this really where God wants me? I never intended to move back down here and stay. I thought that this would be a great place to get in my first couple of years teaching, pad my resume some, and then move on. This small town in really not were I see myself for long. Don't get me wrong, I love this town just not sure that I will always call it home. I'm not sure what is next for me or where I will end up? I thought that by now I wouldn't have to make this decision alone, but oh well. Well not making any decisions tonight so no worries. Plus, I don't see me leaving my present job for at least another year, and a lot can change in a year. Who knows I may decided to pursue another career. Life is FULL of possibilities and nothing is final till we die. 
So if possible....   -Till Tomorrow

No comments: