Saturday, October 2, 2010

Makes Life Just a Little Better

 Here are a few things that make life just a lil better...thought I would share

 1. My DVR: I love the fact that I can record shows and then watch then when I want. I also LOVE that when I do want to watch them I can fast forward through the commercials.

2. I don't think that I could live with out my chapstick!!!

3. These only come out during the fall but they are so Good!!!

4. My new car that I got this year has the keyless entry remote and I love it!!! Love that I can pop the trunk with the push of a button.



5. Love my new decals for Ruby.

6. And the most awesome thing ever!...My sister got a bag of these, Giant Marshmallows!!! They are so  Marshmallows Amazing! They are so great because you only have to roast one. Love Love the Giant Mellows!!!
-Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you didn't post your mom she makes your life easier LOL