Monday, October 25, 2010

The Mullygrub Monday

   I really don't like Mondays. Something about the fact that you say goodbye to your weekend, that always seems too short, and go back to work seems to bring a :( to my face. Today was so crazy! I'm still recovering from Homecoming week, and what the heck happened to Oct???? I can't believe that there is only one more week till Nov. I am excited about the fact that Thanksgiving is right around the corner and thats means putting up my Christmas tree is right around the corner as well!
   So something I just noticed about today, all of my conversations today where about work or the kids at work. The only people that I have talked to today outside of my family have been kids at work or a few of the people that I work with. I really need to get a life! I've been telling myself that I was going to go and join our new gym. Yay, only 5 years after Katrina and we have the new YMCA back up and running. So anyways, I have been telling myself that that's what I needed to do. Have I? No. Well today I did have a good excuse today for parking myself in my chair and not moving. I had SO much grading to do! I made myself sit and work work. I got a lot done but still have some left for my planning period tomorrow. Well its time for my bedtime.  -Till Tomorrow

No comments: