Friday, October 8, 2010

Not on top of my game

   Things have been so crazy and I've been so tired that blogging has not been at the top of my list. School has been crazy and with all the planning for Homecoming I've been staying BUSY! I really wish that as teachers we got paid over-time, I would be so rich!!!
So this coming Monday kicks off Spirit Week. I have to say that we are all pretty excited about the different spirit days. The teachers all compete and our hallway has to hold on to our title. I'm going to be a Fairy for Costume day on Mon. Tue is College day, Wed Color day (the teachers color is pink), Thur is Camo day, and Fri is Blue & White Hurricane day. I will no doubt be posting lots of pics and filling you in on how the days go. I'm really glad that I will get to enjoy more of the Homecoming events this year. Last year I was so Crazy and running around that I really didn't enjoy it all that much.
   Well I'm having a wild and crazy Fri night, yeah I'm going to bed early, I'm tired!!
 -Till Tomorrow

No comments: