Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Something New

   So not the best photo...but I was ready for something new and a new do was due. I haven't had my hair this short in a long time.
   Ok, so I've been doing the eHarmony thing and I have to say that I am totally unimpressed!!!! There just doesn't seem to be ANYONE!! I was not in the least surprised by the caliber of men that I have come across through this method. But, then again, my friends say that I am to picky. But I can at least say that I had tried. I'm really tired of people thinking that the reason that I'm single is because I'm hiding out, or because I'm not trying. So I tried and have yet another way to be left with the thought that I just may be single forever...or at least that's my thoughts from my realist side of me (or as DeMoll likes to call my "negative side"). Oh well, one lives and learns and I'm learning a lot along the way.   -Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your not to picky marriage is tough enough--if he doesn't fill your thoughts you won't want him filling your time so wait for the one you can't live without--they don't make like your Dad LOL ptl