1. ____________means, sharing an edge or boundary; touching.
A. Close C. Absolute location
B. Bordering D. Contiguous
2. Paris France is 48o North Latitude and 2o East Longitude. This is an example of?
A. Intermediate directions C. Prime directions
B. Relative directions D. Absolute Location
3. The majority of the Andes Mountains are located in which country?______________________
4. The world’s driest desert
A. Sahara desert B. Antarctica
C. Savanna desert D. Atacama Desert5.
____________________________ is the capital of Argentina.
A. Rio de Janeiro C. Sao Paulo
B. Buenos Aires D. Brasilia
6. Which river in Paraguay flows to the Atlantic Ocean?
A. Mississippi C. Amazon
B. Paraguay D. Parana
The rain forest is made up of 5 different layers, which layer contains most of the animals and flowers?
A. Emergent trees C. Canopy
B. Floor D. Under Canopy
So how did you do? -Till Tomorrow