Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF...oh, and Random Fact Friday

YAY!!!!! Its Friday. So ready for a relaxing weekend. Things have been a lil nuts at school and with Homecoming in two weeks its only going to get worse. Me and my 4th hour are starting to mesh a little better, or it could be the fact that I'm learning their little ways and playing a lot of interference. I keep them very busy! Teaching Freshmen really gives you a deeper insight into the quote "idle hands are the devils workshop."

So here goes with another stab at Random Fact Friday:
  1. I'm addicted to Chapstick (the blue wrapper one).
  2. I have to balance my checkbook to the penny.
  3. I like Romantic Comedies.
  4. When I was in my teens I broke 3 teeth from grinding my teeth :(
  5. I just love mushrooms...not just the ones you eat but the cute red ones with the polka-dots that lil smurfs live in, or like the one below that my friend got for me. Liked them so much I did an art project on them (see below)

 Well thats a wrap.  -Till Tomorrow

No comments: