Wednesday, November 3, 2010

And its back...WIWW

Ok, so like I have pointed out I have been slacking when it comes to my blog. So its back, my What I Wore Wednesday. Its where I show you the outfits that I wore over the past week. I am linking up with Pleated Poppy the one who started all of this. Check out her blog its really great and she has an awesome shop. Ok, well enough here goes...


Wed:
Red Shirt: Old Navy
Black Cardigan: Target
Gray Slacks: Gap
Black Headband: Wal-Mart
Fleur de Lis necklace: Mignon Faget
Black flats: Nine West

 
 Thur:
 Coral Tank: J Crew
White tank: A&E
Green and white strip sweater: Gap
Black pants: Limited
Black flats: Nine West
Tree mosaic necklace: Rome





 Fri:
 Black shirt: Old Navy and my sister did the design. Check out her other stuff at DTR Designs
khaki pants: Gap
Black Shoes: Converse
The shirt reads "If the shoe fits..."



 Sat:
Navy Tank: A&E
Gray and Green Cardigan: A&E
Jeans: A&E
Slip on shoes: Wal-Mart


 Sun:
Navy shirt: Old Navy
White tank: Target
Khaki capris: Abercrombie and Fitch
Flip Flops: Target


 Mon:
White shirt: A&E
Green Cardigan: Old Navy
Black pants: Gap
Green flats: Cole Haans
Love these shoes!!! Got them for $40 at TJ Maxx


 Tue:
Purple Tank: Old Navy
White Cardigan: Target
Gray Slacks: Limited
Purple pumps: Nine West
Chunky Jade Necklace: Got in Guatemala
Black headband: Wal-Mart


 Wed:
Cream tank with beadwork: A&E
Cream and Navy strip shirt: TJ Maxx
Navy pants: Gap
Light Brown flats: Nine West
Red Coral necklace with large silver coin: Got in Guatemala


Linked up with 
So thats my week.  -Till Tomorrow

4 comments:

Paige said...

There are so many things that I adore; the necklace, if the shoe fits shirt, flats! Great post!

Katie said...

Love all of your cute cardis and unique jewelry!!

Jodi said...

I love your outfits, Sat and the last Wed are my faves.

syllatham said...

Thanks for all the comments!