Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks

   

   Thanksgiving has come and gone. There were tons of family members in attendance, way too much food consumed, and lots to be Thankful for! I am such a blessed person and so thankful to God for all that he has given to me. As I celebrate this time of thanksgiving  I reflect on the year and all of the many little blessings that I am thankful for. So I decided to put them in the format of a list, you know how much I love list!!
My Thankful List
1. My salvation and God's Saving Grace.
2. My wonderful, big, crazy, loud, and loving family. No matter what happens in life I know that I can always count on my family to be there for me (even sometimes when I rather they weren't haha!!)
3. My great, fun, supportive, always there to let me vent, friends. I don't think I would have made it this year without you guys there to help cope with all the madness. 
4. I'm so very thankful for all the men and women who have protected my country and the many freedoms that I am blessed with because of the great country I live in. No, we are by no means perfect and yes, there are a lot of things that need to change, but we are blessed more than many.
5. Well I am so very thankful for my coffee! Without it I don't know how my day would be.
6. I'm very, very thankful for my MAC.
7. For my trip to the Grand Canyon this summer and the awesome experience of watching the sunrise over one of God's awesome creations.
8. For a great job when many are without work.
9. For my health and overall wellness.
10. A year without having to evacuate because of a hurricane!!!!

I hope that you have found much to be thankful for this year as well. 
-Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Denise said...

i'm thankful you are a mac person. :-)