Monday, November 29, 2010

I should be grading, but.....

    So reality came crashing in this morning at 4:30 am, when my alarm clock went off and signaled the end of my Thanksgiving Break...auhhhhh I needed and wanted another week! I was not the only one who felt this way, as I heard a few of my co-workers mumbling something that sounded like, "auhh...I didn't want to come back just yet" But I survived, thanks to me getting to work early, a POT of coffee and having 1st period as my planning period. I have already started to count down to the next break and let me happily announce that we only have 12 full school days to go people!!! (thats combining our half days together). Having made that announcement also makes me realize that I am quickly running out of Christmas shopping days. I have a few gifts, but I have a pretty big family and so I still have quite a few gifts left to get. Oh, and if any of my family happens to be reading this here are a few things that I've had my eye on and haven't bought myself since Christmas is in my near horizon.
  1. Victoria Secrets "Secret Charm" bath products.
  2. Fleurty Girl Zink t-shirt
  3. River Road coffee!
  4. Shoes. Any kind, any color, size 8 1/2.
  5. Clothes!
  6. Big, Fun, Funky Jewelery
 So I brought home some work to grade but I decided that I was going to finish my scarf that I started over the Thanksgiving break. It came out really cute and I LOVE the color! Seems lately I've been drawn to the mustard shade. I have another scarf already planned, but this new one I'm about to start may be a Christmas gift...we will see. Here's pics of my new scarf and the last one is the beginnings of what will be a fluffy, soft, loose weave scarf (thus the reason for the fat needles).
Well, -Till Tomorrow




My next project!

1 comment:

Jessica Blood said...

I would LOVE you forever if you sent me a scarf, I especially like the yellow one.