Thursday, December 2, 2010

Feeling a Lil DIYish

   I saw these really cute fabric rosettes necklaces and I really think that I can make them. Best part is now thanks to the internet I just typed in "How to make fabric rosettes" and I got a ton of sites with detailed instructions. So I think that its something that I'm going to give a try, and I happen to be pretty lucky and have a Mom that is fabric has all kinds of great fabric that I can use. So here are some examples of what I want to make.


I'm thinking that a few of these would look really cute on a knitted scarf!!! I can't wait to play around with some colors. Here are also some other really cute item that I came across and I may try out a few.


Love Love this one
I've got to find me some vintage fabric! That's what these are made with.






Love this one! But I just won't pay $55 for it!!


LOVE LOVE the Polka Dots!!!

Ok, Last One

Sorry I found this one and just had to share
This is my Favorite!!!! But its $65!

Well we will see...who knows I may be able to make one just as good.
-Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Jessica Blood said...

I see post all the time on how to make these. Not that I can remember any of them right now!? Put I know you can totally make these, I have read through some of them and it seems really easy.