Sunday, December 12, 2010

Im Just Saying...

   Lifetime channel can be a really bad thing! Its like the epitome of PMS in a TV channel. It either scares you to death (come on we have all seen the endless shows where they show how easy it would be for your husband to have a whole other family or really be a serial killer), brings you to tears, or makes you want for something you don't have (prime example would the desire to feel thin when all you feel like for the week is the Goodyear Blimp). They say that its TV by women for women, but really all it is are shows to make us feel better because our lives don't suck as bad as the women who is being beat by her crazy abusive husband who is suffering a mental break. Or the flip side, it gives us a two hour special which is the ideal world with the perfect man where the girl has all the best shoes. Neither leaves you with a good feeling... But then again, its just television haha!!!
   Well tomorrow starts our last week before Christmas Break. So I'm starting my countdown, only 5 days till were officially off for two weeks!! Well I'm off to bed, feeling just a little forlorn from having just finished watching the PMS channel (yep, thats what I'm going to start referring to it as haha!!!) But I must remind myself, at least I don't have a cheating abusive husband, that is really a spy and has another family two states over, and really is his evil twin brother who has been presumed dead...I mean it could happen... ;)
-Till Tomorrow

3 comments:

briblakney said...

Project Runway is on Lifetime. It's the movies that are crazy.

Anonymous said...

how about the craigslist killer that they keep advertising. I don't even want to open my front door. --- Nora

Jessica Blood said...

I laughed so hard I was crying, and could not read it to Daniel. This is so hilarious!! That is the craziest channel, my step dad watches it all the time and cry's. I told him the other day, "these shows are depressing, everyone is getting beat up and running for their life."