Monday, December 27, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

   Wow, so its been five whole days since my last post yet it feels like weeks have gone by. A lot has been happening the last few weeks. We wrapped up the fall semester and I have to say I was not sad to see it over. I will miss my kids that I've had this fall but I'm looking forward to the spring and praying that its a good one or that it goes by really fast. We have had family get togethers, parties with friends, my Brother and his family have been down for a visit and just left today, met up with my friend who is in town from Japan, and then today it was all about cleaning.

There so Fluffy!!!
   Christmas, was as always, a great one. We are so blessed and I'm so blessed to have such a great family!! I got some great gifts and of course included in those gifts were socks and pjs, but by far my new Chi has been the most used. It was a lot of fun watching my nephew and nieces open and play with their new toys. I have to say that I was so happy that I got my niece Molly the kiddy make-up that she loved so much. Here is a pick of her after she had applied about her 12th coat of lipstick

After all the gifts had been opened and the new stuff put away it was time for me to clean! I think that I like taking down the tree and wrapping up the ornaments as much an I like taking them out. I always feel such a sense of accomplishment after the Christmas stuff is put away and the house is cleaned and put back to normal. I am still in shock over the fact that in four short days this year will be over!!! I still have a week of my holiday break and I'm really enjoying. I think I may go in on Wed. and try to get some things together and get my classroom cleaned and ready for the new school semester. I'm also ready for the new year and starting back at my Yoga & Pilates class. I'm ready to get into shape and I'm hoping to get a dive logged in this year. I'm really looking forward to this coming year and some of the adventures and changes that I'm sure are to come. Well its freezing here and I'm curled up for the night watching the Godfather and working on the scarf that I'm knitting for my nephew.  -Till Tomorrow  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sure wish you would take my tree down and gather my decorations :)