Monday, December 6, 2010

Scarf Happy!

   I'm just nuts right now about knitting scarves!! Right now I have four knitting projects that are in progress, but I am really working on making scarves for Christmas gifts. I have the cutest bright pink yarn that I'm using to make my nieces lil scarves and a fun orange for my nephew's. I also got some extra yarn to make 4 surprise scarves and I can't wait to give them to the people that I have in mind. Besides that and school not much else going on. I am trying to work my way through Jane Eyre and have decided that I am going to read again "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World." An Excellent book that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a Very good book to challenge and encourage you in your Christian walk. I need that right now, I need to remind myself of who I am in Christ and that no matter what He has the timing of my life just the way He wants it and in the Big picture of things its just as it should be. 


One of my favorite quotes is:

"Worry is allowing problems and distress to come between us and the heart of God. It is the view that God has somehow lost control of the situation and we cannot trust Him."
-Gary E. Gilley-


                            -Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very good quote