Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pondering...

  
   I'm pondering what I want my year to look like, what I hope to accomplish and what grand adventures I want to take. I am going to make a list, my "To Do List" for 2011. I'm going to do the things that I didn't get done in 2010 and add some more to the list. So who wants to join me and make your own "To Do List?" I plan to blog about it as I did this year, but no promises about blogging daily, but as always I will be taking pics along the way. I encourage you to sit down and ask yourself, what do I want to complete, accomplish, see, create, or experience this year??? It can be as simple as, getting organized, finishing a project thats been on hold for a while, seeing a new place, trying a new hobby, or maybe something I haven't thought of. I will be posting my list tomorrow and adding a linky button. Tomorrow's blog will be my first linky party, so I'm super excited to see who links up. So ponder a bit, figure out your "2011 To Do List" and then link up.    -Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

great idea i think i will make a list of things i want to do