Monday, January 10, 2011

Spring, Crafting, and Pom-Pom Bib Necklaces

  
    So we started a new semester and things have just been flying by. It always amazes me at how fast the Spring semester always seems to go by!! I love the Spring semester for that very reason and for the fact that it seems that we have a day off, or a holiday, almost every week. For example, last week was a four day school week, this week will be just four days for the kids since Fri day is a Professional Development day, and then we get a nice long weekend since we have no school on the following Mon. due to MLK day...ahh just love me some Spring!!

 Today I surprised even myself and was home by 3:30!! That almost never happens and it was really nice! I got to spend some time crafting since I decided to leave all of my school work at work. I had made myself one of the Pom-Pom Bib necklaces that I saw on one of my new favorite blogs, little miss momma. I had told my cousin about it and she wanted one as well, so thats what I did this afternoon, I made her's.
Here is a pic of me with the one I made myself, I have to say that I really love it and it was super easy to make!! Check out the link above for an awesome, easy!, tutorial on how to make your own. Yep, I did wear it twice in one week. It just went so great with what I happened to be wearing.
Besides having time to do some crafting I have also got my butt back in the gym. I signed up for Yoga/Pilates classes twice a week and I have also been spending some time with the Elliptical. So far its been a really good year!


  Lots of good things going on in my life right now and I'm just enjoying them as they come. I have to say that I'm not even dreading my upcoming Birthday as much as I thought I would.
Well I have detention in the morning, yep somethings don't change. I'm hoping tomorrow I will get to post pics of the finished Brooch Necklaces that I had posted about a few post ago and I'm working on another Pom-Pom necklace in my favorite color, Green!!


My soon to be green necklace...I just Love this color!!!


Bri's Soon to be Necklace...just got to finish it up and glue on the chain. It's really a golden mustered color, not sure why it looks so golden here in the photo??
                                               -Till Tomorrow

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

tooo cute those lil pompoms = I guess the year is great you not even two weeks into it. But I think it will be a good year. this might be the year the house is done love ya,mom

Katie said...

So cute!!