Sunday, April 3, 2011

Looking Forward to What April is Bringing

 
     The saying goes, "April showers bring May flowers." I'm looking forward to a great April that is showered with change, fun, and hopefully some new experiences. I looked over my today list for this year and I really need to get on the ball with it. I have done a few on the list and by far the one that I'm the proudest is getting down to a size 4!! I still need to get my butt to the gym this week and get to work on toning up.
     So I Seems I may be a bit of a travel jinx. I was planning a trip to Egypt and one week before sending in the money things got really crazy over there. Then I was looking at going to Australia and they got hit by a typhoon and record flooding, so I then decided to go visit my friend who is teaching in Japan and bought my ticket a week before the quake. (I also started thinking and remembered that in '08 when I went to China the quake happened two days after we got there) I just found out this week that they would refund my ticket and I canceled my trip. Thankfully my friend lives in Okinawa and was not affected. Everyone keeps telling me it may all be a sign that I just need to stay home this year. My uncle told me to do us all a favor and go visit Iraq or Iran haha! But tonight I filled out the paperwork to go on a missions trip to El Salvador. So I'm going to pray that they do not have an uprising or any type of natural disaster! So the El Salvador trip is not till the summer and I'm still working on Spring Break plans. I'm thinking a trip to the beach and then to TX. to visit some friends.
     So here's to a great April and hoping that it showers down good things on us all!

No comments: