Friday, July 1, 2011

CREATIVE EXERCISE: Fashion

     CREATIVE EXERCISE for Wednesday (I was flying home from St. Martin so I'm a little late) was to create something that showed our perspective of the word fashion. Now fashion is not something that I would claim to be an authority on...in my About Me section I state, " I would never classify myself as sophisticated, more like unique." I'm one of those people that no matter how hard I try, I never feel like I look like I'm all put together. I'm all about being comfortable, I like what I like, I love big jewelry, and I don't like my clothes tight or low cut. I seem to feel that I can never have enough t-shirts, cardigans, jewelry, and shoes...oh, and its seems I have quite a few scarves.
      I had no clue where to begin with this project. So I started with some quotes and then it just kind-of turned into a collage. I didn't take any of the pictures, but did all the editing. Here it is...Hope you enjoy! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.



 So tell me, what does Fashion mean to you?
~Till Next Time :)

3 comments:

snydeen said...

Love the collage and the quotes are perfect! Jenny (Umbrellas)

Ana Eugenio said...

great idea! :) congrats

justine said...

I love how you have interpreted this, absolutely brilliant, I can't think how to do it!