Saturday, July 23, 2011

THEME FOR TODAY: Adventure

So I'm still playing catch up for my e-course on Creativity.


THEME FOR TODAY: Adventure

Definition of the word ADVENTURE via Dictionary.com:

ad·ven·ture (ad ven′c̸hər, əd-) noun

1.the encountering of danger
2.a daring, hazardous undertaking
3.an unusual, stirring experience, often of a romantic nature
4.a venture or speculation in business or finance
5.a liking for danger, excitement, etc.: a man full of adventure




As I started working on this project I realized how BLESSED I am to have experienced all of these Adventures!


~Till Next Time

2 comments:

Vicki Dvorak said...

Oh, you are blessed, Sylvia! That's so awesome that you've been able to do all of these things. Great idea for your project and I love how you arranged all of the photos. :)

Ana Eugenio said...

great collage! I'm a bit jealous of all the beautiful things you must have seen already, lol :) would love to know a little more of each place you've been. what did you feel, how did you find their people, the little treasures in life you got from these experiences. it's awesome that you had the chance to be in so many places, I believe travelling feeds our soul :)