Monday, August 1, 2011

Etsy Shop- Under Construction!

    
     Well, I'm in the process of taking the dive and opening an Etsy shop to sell some of my pictures. I have had a few people that have requested prints here and there and have had a few friends say that they would buy some of my pictures. So I thought..."Why Not?"

     I haven't yet got around to posting any of my pictures just yet. I'm still working on some of the details such as printer and shipping cost, as well as what will my pricing be. But I did create my name, and banner, which both was a lot of work. First, it was tough coming up with a name that wasn't' taken, easy to say, catchy, and not cheesy. Making my banner was a lot easier then I thought thanks to this awesome tutorial by Creek Bed Threads. So, got the shop name, the about me, banner up, pictures ready to upload...just got to get that last bit of info and I will be up and running. Here's a link if you want to check out my Etsy shop Simply Syl's Designs...now remember nothing there yet but a bit of a tease of whats to come. Let me know what you think!!!!! Also, I'm not 100% on my banner font, but played around with it and was pretty happy with it...leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

Here's one of the pics I will be putting in my store. Enjoy :)


~Till Next Time

4 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the mention!! I'm so glad you found the tutorial useful :) You did an AWESOME job on your banner - it looks really great!!! Good luck with your Etsy store!

Ana Eugenio said...

yay!! you did it :) the banner is awesome, and your profile is truly you, inspiring and funny. love it! can't wait to see your photos :) congrats Sylvia. I'm really excited, lol.

The Art Bunny said...

Good luck with your etsy shop! Your banner is looking great!

uptownposh said...

Congratulations on your Etsy Shop!.. Sylvia.. i have a package sent for you today - it's for the Summer Raining Umbrella Project. i think it should be there in a few days. :)