Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Need PAA...Pinterest Addicts Anonymous

     Like I have said before, I'm addicted to Pinterest. I found this on there and just loved it and found so much truth to it!


There are so many of these that when I read them I was like "HECK yeah, did someone write down my thoughts??" haha!!!!! # 4...So stinking true! #26 made me so happy to know that I'm not alone in the world when it comes to this feeling. 27 had me laughing so hard and yet another one that made me feel good to see I wasn't the only one who felt that way, and 28 really feels so true!
I hope that you enjoy this lil list as much as I did and that they make you feel just as good as I did to know that I'm not the only one out there that has these types of thoughts.

~Till Next Time

1 comment:

Ana Eugenio said...

you're so funny :) want to have a good laugh on me, read this: http://www.anasofiaeugenio.com/2011/08/oops.html

xoxo