Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Weird & A Little Ugly...

...but that's what makes them cute. What am I talking about?  Catus and Succulents.  I've been a envious of some of the succulent and catus gardens that I've been seeing on Pinterest and some of the blogs I read. Been wanting to put one together but just haven't got around to it and didn't want to spend a lot of money doing it. Well today I went to Lowes and they happened to have all of their catus and succulentson sale.... like super cheap!!! So now to figure out what type of container to put them in??

1 comment:

Ceil said...

Hi Sylvia! Those little pricky pears look like mini-Mickey Mice!

How pretty to have a little color in the house! I love that bowl they are in now, actually. But I am not very art-y, so please go ahead with your fabulous ideas. So glad you hit a sale, and could get a fun garden!

Ceil