Saturday, January 2, 2016

Currently...

Happy New Year!

I'm Linking up today with ohboy3rdgrade and using her cute Currently graphic. Go check her out and you can link up too.


So I know I'm not the only one that did the "Best 9 of 2015" on Instagram??
Here is my Best Nine
Seems my art, hair, Mr. Bingle, and or Spirit Week Paper Rock Scissors costume was the most liked LOL!  

Well ready or not 2016 is here! I do know I'm NOT ready to go bak to school...what the heck happened to the past 2 weeks??  I did nothing for my break! Well let me rephrase that:
 I did watch a lot of Netflix. I'm kind of a documentary junky.

 I also ate WAY too much and now have a very tumultuous relationship with my scale.
Which led to me using some of my Christmas money to buy myself a Fitbit
Hoping this thing makes not only a good work watch but also helps me to get my butt moving and getting rid of the extra pounds I seemed to have found over the holidays. 

I did clean and organize my house and put away the Christmas decor

did a good bit of crafting and even made some Bunting with my One Little Word on it as seen above and here
A close up. Mr Bingley is all like "What the heck it's just some lil triangles.
You have better things to do, like feed me!"

Love this paper!
 Played around with some watercolors

and me and my Sharpies had fun with some of my Adult Coloring books

I even got out the Silhouette and t-shirt press and made a few things

I'm a true Southern girl and my Motto is "Monogram EVERYTHING!!!"

I even finished up my 2015 Creative journal before 2016!!
Love creatively documenting life and using it as therapy (I would say cheap therapy but thats not always the case lol) Another year in the books! 2015 was the year of learning to find Joy in the mountain tops and the valleys, and taking responsibility for not letting others and situations steal my joy. This coming year I will continue in the mindset of finding Joy, but I'm going to focus on the word Be.

So my One Little Word that I've picked to focus on and invite into my life this year is 

I'm going to do another post about my intentions for this word in my life once I'm sure what they are. I'm still mulling it all over but here are a few things I hope 2016 brings:

1. Draw closer to God this year. 
2. Spend less time typing and scrolling and more time reading and in the present.
3. Be more active. Get to the gym, use that Fitbit, and complete the 30 Days of Yoga Challenge.
4. Pay off debt!
and there are sure more but working on what they will be.

I do know that I want to spend more time in God's word this year. One of the ways that I'm going to do that is through She Reads Truth and creating in my Bible Journal
 I got this a few months back from my mom  and love the idea of dwelling on God's word and combining creativity with that.
This is my Bible Journal and a couple of pages I have done.




So I am looking forward to all that 2016 will bring, as I'm sure you are too.
I wish you wonderful Blessings in this New Year!

~Till Next Time


1 comment:

froggie said...

Lovely Currently! Quite eventful ...and Inspiring!
Love from France
Froggie