Monday, February 1, 2016

New Age, New Look, and some New News

   
     Be Happy...no matter what your age. 
So I turned 36 yesterday and I have to say that 35 was pretty good, but I'm looking forward to what a new year will bring. I don't feel my age and my kids (I call my students my kids) say that I don't act my age...not sure if thats a compliment or a an insult?? I'm going to just go with a compliment :)
Today was so sweet, one of my kids in my Digital Media class bought me a cake and my whole class scream/sang Happy Birthday to me and we ate way too much sugar LOL Good Times!

So with Jan. over, and all of us southern Louisiana teachers eagerly anticipating the Mardi Gras break, I can say I am beyond excited for my week off to make some big changes to my craft area. Yep I'm a nerd like that that I intend to spend my break redoing and organizing my craft room! I have big plans to make a lot of changes and the first one is that I commissioned the carpentry class to make a costume-made craft table. I'm so excited for the extra work area and additional storage! I am also going to be making room for the Silhouette and heat press which I plan to put to work! 

In the spirit of change I have decided that it was time for a new look for the blog. I used my new photoshop skills and gave the old blog a face lift. What do you think??
I also have some news...I will be opening a lil shop to sell mugs, decals, art, and fun cute things to make you smile. I think I'm going to use Facebook and Instagram as my selling platform for right now and see where it goes from there.

So I'm trying to decide on a cover photo and
 image for for my lil pass time. 
Tell me which image you like the best
1. (I really like this one)

2. (But kind-of like this one haha)

Here are also a few pictures of some of the things I've been making 



 I have a bit of a mug addiction 


Soon to be for sale

Made this for one of my kids that just turned 18 Haha!!!

Here is what my craft area looks like right now...I've got big plans!

So let me know what you think.

~Till Next Time






No comments: